Happy Eyes

“Happy the eyes that can close.” --from Cry the Beloved Country

Monday, June 25, 2007

Not So Photo-ops

The above picture is the boys getting home from church yesterday (I was on-call and had been at the hospital). They walked in the door and they looked SO GOOD! I was totally impressed. Yes, I set out the clothes minus Bode's khakis. But Bode's hair was all cute and anyway, again, impressed. So i wanted a picture.

This is all I managed to get...







I think I might need a little help from Tidwell Photography! Luckily we'll be in town the end of August, so, Jeri, expect a call!

3 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

I have a bunch of pictures like this too! Good try, though. :) So, you'll be in town, huh? We'll have to get together if you have time!

Jenni said...

Yes, we have way to many pics of our younger 2 just like this!! It's like nailing Jello to the wall!! :)

erin said...

holy crap, bode is BIG!! ;) (how did that happen?)